lletz

Hi girls 

Sorry to trouble you again just a couple of questions about lletz treatment ? Firstly was it painful im having a local anaesthetic but just worried about how much pain i will experience during and after ? Also how did u feel after were u able to drive or go to work etc ? I have a 2 year old and 8 year old and gave a very physical job so am kept on my toes !!!

Thank you lovelies hope you are all ok

Lisa x

July 14 abnormal smear

August 14 colposcopy

16th september 14 lletz booked

Hi Lisa I had my lletz procedure at the beginning of August I had a cramp like pain when the biopsy was taken but that was about it. I didn't even feel the local going in which I know some people have found to be painful. I'm a nurse so went mid shift to the clinic and although I didn't go back to work I was absolutely fine to drive and was back at work the next day. I didn't bleed straight away but had back ache and period type pain for a few days and the I started bleeding but only minimal loss I'm waiting for results now so hoping no news is good news!!! Good luck with your procedure Anne x

Hi Lisa I had my lletz procedure at the beginning of August I had a cramp like pain when the biopsy was taken but that was about it. I didn't even feel the local going in which I know some people have found to be painful. I'm a nurse so went mid shift to the clinic and although I didn't go back to work I was absolutely fine to drive and was back at work the next day. I didn't bleed straight away but had back ache and period type pain for a few days and the I started bleeding but only minimal loss I'm waiting for results now so hoping no news is good news!!! Good luck with your procedure Anne x