Lletz results -new

Hi everyone 

I had my Lletz done on 14th july and I couldn't wait any longer so called the hospital to see if they had my results. The receptionist checked the system and said they were still showing waiting results but then said let me check somewhere else.. After a couple of minutes she came back on the phone and said they were in but the hospital would be I touch. I'm no freaking out massively because if it was good news would she not of told me? Has anyone had this? 

Hi hun, try not to panic! Its easy to think the worst but its standard that the receptionist won't read results out over the phone, good or bad, because they aren't qualified to read and understand them or answer any questions you might have. It's great that their in because with any luck you won't have long to wait now! Just a little tip, my gp was able to tell me my results over the phone but if I think they get sent to gp the same time they get sent to you so if you don't have them I'm guessing your gp won't have them either. Worth a try though maybe? Gp might be able to help put your mind at ease even if they don't have the results yet. I wish you all the best and if you have any questions when you do get them come straight to us :). Big hugs xxx