LLETZ results - good news!

Just had a phonecall with my resuslts, great news is that the biopsy only showed CIN1&2 despite my smear showing high grade so actually not at bad as first thought and even better all abnormal cells have been removed!!!

So, so relieved!!!

Just have to go for a follow up smear in 6 months now which I already have the appointment for and that's it! Feel like I can stop worrying now and can get on with my life!

Thanks to all on this forum who have been so supportive and kept me sane through this difficult time!

X

Great news!

xxxx

Brilliant news :) x x 

YAY!!! Great news hunni!! So pleased for you :) lucky you get a follow up smear in 6 months time - I have to wait a year :( although I am confident all will be okay! I'm waiting for a colposcopy nurse to call me back this afternoon cause I have a few questions :) lol well done on your results hun!! Big hugs xxx

YAY!!! Great news hunni!! So pleased for you :) lucky you get a follow up smear in 6 months time - I have to wait a year :( although I am confident all will be okay! I'm waiting for a colposcopy nurse to call me back this afternoon cause I have a few questions :) lol well done on your results hun!! Big hugs xxx

Thanks girls :)

Dani I know Ireally am lucky only having to wait 6 months - are you going to ask if yours can be brought forward? I hope you get the answers you need chick X

Yes I am hun! If they're confident that they think it may resolve within that year then I will have faith that I should be okay :) fingers crossed!! So glad to hear of your results Hun - it's like a weight has been lifted isn't it?! Such a relief :) here's to good health and happiness!! Xxx

That's good hun I'm sure you will be great although it's impossible not to worry isn't it! Hope the nurse got back to you and your feeling more at ease now. Definitely is like a weight has been lifted! Totally agree good health and happiness!

X