LLETZ Recovery Day 3

Good news!!

CIN II result, now on to 6 monthly check up's. Almost had a full flown panic attack in the waiting room. I did have a few words about how I have been treated, and if it is routine for my NHS trust to make an appointment to give results, they should warn us!

I am really relieved but so frustrated that I had a week of complete stress.

Good luck to all awaiting results xx

Fantastic news Camaraz.

Ive been thinking all day about how youve got on. So glad to hear you are back to 6 monthly checks. You must feel so releived. Its a blinking nightmare waiting, then out of the blue they send you a letter making you think the worst. It just goes to show each nhs trust varies with how information is passed on.

I am so pleased you have happy news :-) 

X

oh that's amazing news! I would panic if I received a letter too!

happyfeet, you weren't kidding about the antibiotics where you? I don't know what's in them but they do make me feel drunk. lol.

I called my gp yesterday just to check if my results were in, but no joy :-(

just looking forward to moving on now and forgetting about all this, it takes over your life! crossing my fingers for results this week!

Sam x

Thanks Happy Feet,

I had my appointment at 11.10 after a night shift. I sat in that waiting room and felt like I was going to vomit everywhere! 

I came back home and got straight in to bed, totally exhausted from the lack of sleep and a billion emotions. I wish these people could understand how the waiting gets to us. If only I was offered a choice on how to be told. I could have known a week ago, but hey ho.....all that crap is done with for another 6 months Smile

I just hope everybody else gets good news, and quick! xx

Arr bless you, such a stressful time for women to go through. Im just so glad you can share a positive result, it really gives us all encouraging thoughts.

Sammy, those antibiotics are soooo blinking strong lol seriously i was not right at all ha i even ended up driving the wrong way up a duel carraige way, was not my finest moment lol so a little tip....dont drive on yr meds!!! I do hope they are working though :)

Xx