LLETZ done and dusted

Hi guys just thought I'd share with you all that I too had LLETZ yesterday to treat CIN 3 & couldn't be more happier it's over! 

The experience itself wasn't bad, a little uncomfy...and the Dr had to give me an additional injection to the initial 3 as I defiantly wasn't numb!!! Ouch..that being said it all went fine & am just waiting now on results! She says 3-4 weeks, which is gonna be a loooooooooooong 3-4 weeks!! 

Curious to know how long you all had to wait for your results???

:) Leanda xxx

Hiya hun glad its all over. Mine took exactly 4 weeks x

Hi Leanda

I was a very anxious and naughty girl and phoned up 2 weeks to the day of my LLETZ. They gave me my results over the phone but the official letter took another 5 days to arrive (so almost 3 weeks) If you are going to go this route, find out the name of your Consultant's sectetary and call her directly :-) It can vary massively depending on how busy the lab and your consultant are.

Not endorsing putting more pressure on the already strained NHS but I am so glad I did it.

x

hey... I'm waiting for LLetz results too.... Think I'll be on t phone in 2 weeks.... Just can't stand t thought of waiting a month!!! X

I had mine done last Tuesday and i am very anxious about the results, i am freaking out even looking at my mobile phone thinking they will call. Hoping i will get a letter soon saying all is ok :) xx

Well I'm glad there's others on the same boat as me!! It's such a nerve racking time & seems to be on the brain everyday no matter how much I tell myself not to think about i!!  Fingers x'd for us all that the results come bk all good! 

Keep Me posted ladies :) xxx 

Well I'm glad there's others on the same boat as me!! It's such a nerve racking time & seems to be on the brain everyday no matter how much I tell myself not to think about i!!  Fingers x'd for us all that the results come bk all good! 

Keep Me posted ladies :) xxx 

Hey jilly hope all goes well for you!! :) xxx