Lletz bleeding

Hi, had lletz 3 days ago and have had minimal discharge, no bleeding. But today I went to work and stood up for 4 hrs. Felt in a bit of pain and totally exhausted when I got home and just noticed some heavy period bleeding. Am I ok?! X

Hey, how are you getting on now? Heavy bleeding (more than a normal period) could be a sign of infection which can be easily treated with antibiotics. If it's just like a normal period then i think this is normal. I would see how you get on and if it hasn't calmed down in a few days give your gp or hospital a ring to see if they can have a look. xxx

Hi jo, feeling ok thanks. Bleeding calmed down a bit- think I overdid things tbh. Got results- cin3, no cancer so am pleased! But not as euphoric as I thought tbh- am still feeling very concentrated on the hpv diagnosis and it's link to so many cancers. So still struggling and wondering if im going yo have a lifetime of colposcopies and singing bits off! I'm also really worried I've given it to my kids, esp my daughter. I feel the hpv diagnosis more than the abnormal cells Xx

Hi jo, feeling ok thanks. Bleeding calmed down a bit- think I overdid things tbh. Got results- cin3, no cancer so am pleased! But not as euphoric as I thought tbh- am still feeling very concentrated on the hpv diagnosis and it's link to so many cancers. So still struggling and wondering if im going yo have a lifetime of colposcopies and singing bits off! I'm also really worried I've given it to my kids, esp my daughter. I feel the hpv diagnosis more than the abnormal cells Xx

Glad you're feeling ok :) Must be a huge relief to finally have your results. It's a lot to take in isn't it, i didn't even know what hpv was before my smear, i'd never heard of it xxx