LLETZ between 20th June AND 13th July

ms Bubble Bath,

i pers have not been given an appointment. was told they will be in the post but I've heard some others that has been given an appointment. 2 weeks was up Friday just gone and no results.

Hopefully this week for people still expecting their results...

keep us updated 

Why do some people have an appt and some just have to wait I wonder?

no results here yet. 

13 days lost lletz

I think waiting is fairly standard in the UK. I'm in the US. I think waiting is also very likely standard here as well. I don't think 2 week check-ups are standard. I think 6 monthes is more normal. But I think my doctor is just a bit OCD.  I had to be referred out to a different doctor for my procedure. Because she's not my regular doctor, she's says she's "not familiar with my cervix yet". So I think the 2 week check up is more her preference than anything. Probably to see how I'm healing. Maybe also because I'm so obviously nervous about it. Or maybe she anticipates upsetting lab results? I dont know. Seriously, the waiting is starting to mess with my head. I think the crazy may be setting in just because I know I'll know one way or another soon. Ignore me. 

Anyone get any news?

I've seen a fair few women who have had their LLETZ and then had an appt made to talk about the results there and then

i guess different hospitals and all that 

I had a missed call frlm an unknown number today. I think it was them calling to give me bad news. they didn't leave a message though. Ugh. Fingers crossed it wasnt but I don't get unknown calls except from hospitals and the like.

Why wouldn't they leave a message to call them back? I would think they would, right? If it was them. It could also just be a wrong number. Those always happen at the worst times! Tomorrow I get my news. Less than 24 hours left to distract myself. 

Thinking of it when I get calls from Drs and hospitals or anything NHS it's always on "no caller id" and this was "unknown" so maybe it was just ppi or something! I wouldn't have thought they'd leave a message as I would call back all worried and they would probably be busy so would have to call me back, so I would assume they would just call back later on which there hasn't been another call so I'm gonna presume it wasn't them at this time! 

best of luck to you tomorrow!!! XxX 

Cin3 with clear margins. Thank god! Follow up in 6 months. Now what to do with my new-found lease on life?

I had Lletz on 7th July.  I rung the hospital 2 days ago and my results are back . 

cin 3 all removed and hpv changes.

i will go for another smear in 6 months at the hospital. 

Apparently my results from my procedure are in the mail. I'm so terrified. It's early which I don't know if it means it is urgent or simple.

StI'll not got my results

My results were given verbally 2 weeks after Lletz and was told they would pop them in the post,  this was 3 weeks ago.  Not got them yet.