Lletz 6 months ago, now bleeding.

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking for a bit of advice/comfort/similar stories.

I had my lletz under GA for Cin3 6 months ago and I'm due my follow up colposcopy in a little over 2 weeks. I waited 3 months after my lletz before sex with my partner as to be honest I was completely terrified. I bled the first time but only very lightly so I put it down to being the first time after my op.

Since then I've bled occasionally after sex but only a tiny bit, however today I bled an unusually large amount.

Sorry for the TMI but the sheets had loads on and I bled for about 10 minutes after. It was a watery almost orange blood but I've never experienced this before. Is it possible I still haven't healed properly or is it more likely they didn't get all the cells and its developed further.

I'm a little worried now and the colposcopy clinic can't fit me in any earlier. I know 2 weeks isn't too long to wait but I just hope I get a better nurse than last time so I can ask questions. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Go to the docs and get them to examine you, Hun it sounds like it hasn't healed. Realistically it won't have progressed to cancer if it was all gone in 6 months :) I know its hard

Thanks hun.

My doctors won't do examinations so I'll see if they can fit me in at the family planning clinic.