Lletz 2 days

Hi everyone
I had a lletz procedure Thursday for CIN 3. Went very well, no pain, very minor bleeding. I was advised to do no heavy lifting for 2 weeks but I have a 17 month old who is completely independently mobile. I’m struggling to get assistance for when my husband is at work, but to be honest, I feel like I can manage on my own, it’s only nappy changes and getting in/out of cot that I’ll need to hold him. He weighs around 11kg, has anyone else been in this situation or have any advice please?
Thanks, it’s my first time ever posting on a forum x

1 Like

Hello,

I didn’t want to read and run and went through something almost identical to yourself. I had my LLETZ treatment performed back in April for CIN3 changes and very much akin to yourself had a highly active 16 month old to look after, who was and still is a little heavy weight.
In truth, I just carried on as normal when it came to caring for my little one and I didn’t notice any difference to the symptoms I experienced following the Lletz.
I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply, think I’ll just be careful and only lift him when necessary :slightly_smiling_face: take care x

1 Like