Let's Meet 2010

Dear All

In case you haven’t seen on the website, we have announced the date for this year’s Let’s Meet.

[size=150][color=#FF00BF]Saturday 2nd October 2010 at the City Inn, Manchester[/color][/size]

Every year we run an event where women affected by cervical cancer and cervical abnormalities can get together to for an informative and fun day. Attendees get to listen to key note speakers present on relevant topics and participate in workshops offering practical solutions. All of our content is based on any fresh research that we see in the field of cervical cancer and what we see being discussed on the forum. It’s a great chance to catch up with old friends and make a few new ones. Partners are always welcome.

The Let’s Meet is one of the highlights of our year and we hope that you’ll be there to join us. For those of you travelling from further afield, booking train tickets well in advance can work out cheaper too.

We’re just working on the schedule for the day but there will be more information soon.
Please remember to register so that we know you’re coming.

For information on past meets and how to register just visit the Let’s Meet page

See you there :smiley:
Rebecca

Rebecca,
Hope your well?
With regards to the lets meet with this one been my first, do we sign in at the door, or tickets??

Thanks

rosie x

Hi Rosie
Really pleased that you are going to join us this year, I look forward to meeting you.

You will need to register with us before the event to let us know you’re coming and which workshops you might be interested in. You can do this by clicking on this link https://jostrust.wufoo.com/forms/lets-meet-2010-registration-form/. Just let me know if you have any further questions.

See you soon :smiley:

Best wishes
Rebecca

Rebecca,

Yeah already registered a few months ago, So we just turn up at city inns and sign in then?

rosie x

Hi Rosie
Yes, if you’ve already registered you just turn up. We will be contacting everyone that’s registered again nearer the time to give you more information and details about the day.
I hope this helps :smiley:

Best wishes
Rebecca

im abit late with this but would really like to attend, is it too late?

It’s never to late to register :smiley:

This is nice, hi I’m new here

meeting is done?