leg pain

Hi ladies, I posted a few weeks agg. I am 3 months post treatment and was told upon examiniation that there was no sign of cancer. I had an mri on 4th Jan to confirm, results due 3oth this month.I have to go for a pet scan tomorrow, which is worrying as not sure if this is normal procedure or if something has shown up on mri. Anyway I am now getting really bad pain in my left thigh, mainly at night when I go to bed. I am terrified. I only ever had leg pain, in the same place when I was going through my treament, which my doc said was normal and the treatment itself was causing this pain. I am so scared after being told I was ok that 2 months later I might be ill again. It feels so unfair:(

I am due my pet scan tomorrow afternoon so I was thinking of maybe phoning my doc in the morning to ask him if anything was wrong with mri as I dont think my mind can cope with all this until the 30th. I am back to work tomorrow after being off for 7 months and I am so angry as I felt like life was getting back to some kind of 'normal'

Any advice greatly appreciatied.

Kim

xxx

Can’t help re the leg pain I’m afraid, I just wanted to send you some encouragement. It’s so easy to get ahead of yourself when you are playing the waiting game, but your pain could be due to any number of causes. Not everything is CC :slight_smile:

Oh dear, I think I just tried to cheer you up by suggesting you might have something else wrong with you. Ha! That’s the crazy world we’re living in as women touched by CC. Sorry, what I was trying to say was be strong and hold on and you’ll know the truth soon.

Cyber hugs to you. X

Can’t help re the leg pain I’m afraid, I just wanted to send you some encouragement. It’s so easy to get ahead of yourself when you are playing the waiting game, but your pain could be due to any number of causes. Not everything is CC :slight_smile:

Oh dear, I think I just tried to cheer you up by suggesting you might have something else wrong with you. Ha! That’s the crazy world we’re living in as women touched by CC. Sorry, what I was trying to say was be strong and hold on and you’ll know the truth soon.

Cyber hugs to you. X