Last rads today

So I’ve done my last chemo last Wednesday and today I’ll be doing my last rads and brachy next Monday.
I’ve been bleeding on and off almost all the time. I did have my period in this time which was heavier too. Now spotting again.anyone else had this.

Hi hon

im right behind you, I have 2 more external boosts rads left and 2 more brachy. 1 brachy is today. I did have my period during treatment and spotted in and off for almost two weeks fallowing. I usually spot the day after brachy. I asked and all are normal. I was also told that the brachy keeps working long after you stop treatment so not to be alarmed from spotting for at least a month. 

Yeah for us!!! We are almost there. 

Hurrah both of you! :-)

That finish line is looming ever closer!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hi ladies:

Although I'm visiting my mum, who should be Amish - no wifi etc - and my postings have been very limited, I had to dive into Tesco and send you both a hurrah!

You've both done so well and stayed so positive: you've been really inspiring.  

Tiv and I will throw you a party over on the Post Treatment board to welcome you. We'll have a big glass of virtual champagne, balloons and a cake!

love t xx

Hi ladies:

Although I'm visiting my mum, who should be Amish - no wifi etc - and my postings have been very limited, I had to dive into Tesco and send you both a hurrah!

You've both done so well and stayed so positive: you've been really inspiring.  

Tiv and I will throw you a party over on the Post Treatment board to welcome you. We'll have a big glass of virtual champagne, balloons and a cake!

love t xx

Thanks ladies. Actually managed to get out today without having to worry about going to the hospital for radiotherapy. So my daughter has school uniform. Yes!! Haircuts tomorrow. What's this freedom?  It's marvellous lol x