Jo's Trust Walk For Fun 2010

Dear All

I just wanted to let you all know that the date for the Jo’s Trust Walk For Fun 2010 has been set!
Come join us for our annual walk to raise awareness for cervical cancer and raise vital funds for Jo’s Trust. It’s also a great opportunity to take a walk in one of London’s most beautiful parks with old friends and new.

For more details on how you can be a part of this great event (or perhaps organise one in your area if you wish) take a look at our page.

Jo’s Trust Walk For Fun 2010!

Looking forward to seeing you all there :smiley:
Best wishes
Rebecca

Hey,

I would love to be doing this again this year, but as you know I wont be around… Will do my own mini walk in Oz and will try and get sponsorship and will pay on line.!!!

Come on girls, organise your own walk if you cant make it to London.!!! Even £5 is a great achievement and will help Jos carry on doing the stirling work they do.!

Please just agree to do it, either get your family and friends involved or even organise to walk your dog round the block and pay £1.

Elaine.xx

Unfortunately I’m not going to make it this time around - not only am I probably going to have to work it’s also my birthday that day…

Z x

i’m gonna do it! :smiley:

Hi All,

I have organised a Walk for Fun in Mote Park, Maidstone on 12th June, and wondered if anyone in Kent or wherever, would like to join us?

Please let me know asap cos of the sponsorship and businesses and press etc.

Thanks,

Karen :smiley:

hey every one

i have more to prove this time round as 1 i wont have elaine as my side kick and 2 i am doin the walk for shore LEEDS is goin to be a big one i can assure u lol so plz any one this neck of the woods plz get in touch info confirmation venue very soon also followed by an evening party to celebrate my 5 yrs remission whoop whoop xxxx love to you all debi x

sorry i cant be there deb :oops:

I really, really want to join you all but the train tickets are ridiculously priced from Newcastle so it’s not looking good :frowning:

Love Rachel xxxxxx

me my daughter and mum are doin the leeds one :stuck_out_tongue: x