Our annual information and support event, is being held virtually across 13th – 17th September. This year’s theme is centred around looking after yourself and your wellbeing. Our aim is for you to leave feeling connected with others and provide you with some simple techniques that you can apply to everyday life, to help improve your wellbeing. Whether you have just been diagnosed or were diagnosed many years ago, Let’s Meet is for you, providing a safe place to connect with others and talk about your experience.
The lunchtime and evening sessions will include:
- Monday 13th September: Importance of exercise, 13.00 – 14.00
- Tuesday 14th September: Sex and Relationships (looking to date and start a new relationship), 12.30 – 13.30 (women only)
- Tuesday 14th September: Let’s Talk, 17.30 - 18.30
- Wednesday 15th September: Looking after your mental health, 12.30 – 13.30
- Wednesday 15th September: Sex and Relationships (with partners), 17.30 – 18.30
- Thursday 16th September: Yoga, 12.30 – 13.30 (women only)
- Friday 17th September: Let’s Talk, 12.30 – 13.30
- Friday 17th September: Mindfulness, 17.30 – 18.30
Let's Meet is for women affected by cervical cancer and their loved ones. It provides an opportunity to share experiences, get answers to your questions and learn from our speakers.
For more information or to sign up to any of the sessions, click here.
We hope to see you there!
With my best wishes,
Louise & the Jo’s team