IUI Treatment

Hi Ladies, I am looking for some advise. I had stage 1B1 cc 8 years ago at the age of 26. I had a Rad Tracalectomy and was left with no cervix.

I am currently on my 2nd cycle of IUI treatment and i am having a natural cycle. If this is not successful im looking in to ways i can boost the IUI (such as fertility drugs)..

but this is where the issue is!!! I dont know about any fertility drugs and i wouldnt know what was best for me?

Any advise would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

S X

Smile

Hi - Wow i am late reading this thread! No one seems to have replied and I am probably not going to be much help either! I have had the same proceedure as you in 2013 and havent been able to conceive naturally so i am starting IVF in June. IUI wasnt on the NHS where I am but IVF is so we are skipping IUI and going straight in with the big guns!  Do you think they will try you on IVF next? that seems like the most sensible option? Sorry i dont know about the drugs yet - i can let you know in June :-)

I would love to hear how you have been getting on? Any joy since your last post?

Hi there,

good luck with your IVF. We'll the 2nd IUI didn't work so I went to see the consultant and told him I didn't want anymore IUI. Now taking on the IVF. im doing a short cycle so have to have the pill for 4 days and then 2 lots of injections and a viginal cream! Sounds great eh.. Haha   Where will you have your treatment? I'm in Leeds