I am pleased to announce that our annual information day, Let's Meet, will be on Saturday 20th September 2014 at the Kingsley Hotel, London. We have an interesting agenda planned and will start the day with a talk on sex and relationships after cervical cancer. Lynn Holmes (Gynae-oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Hull and Psychosexual therapist) and Dr Tracie Miles (Gynae-oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Royal Bath Hospital) will be giving this presentation.
Throughout the day we are offering the following workshops:
* A session to Ask the Gynae-Oncologist
* Early menopause and HRT
* Financial implications and work after cancer
* Bowel damage post cervical cancer treatment
* Early stage cervical cancer diagnosis
* Fertility after LLETZ, cone biopsy and trachelectomy,
* Recently diagnosed (for those diagnosed in the last 12 months)
* Sex Q&A
* A workshop for partners of women who have been affected by cervical cancer (a session for partners only).
Please note you can attend a maximum of 3 workshops. When you register we will ask you to choose 3 workshops and a 4th backup option (in case we cannot accommodate your 3 favourites).
Workshop details and the full agenda can be found here: http://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/letsmeet/agenda-and-workshops.
Registration is required and can be done through our online booking form: http://www.jostrust.org.uk/support/letsmeet/registration-form.
Let’s Meet is a fantastic day with a friendly atmosphere and plenty of time for you to meet and mingle with other attendees. Previous attendees have told us they gained a lot from joining us on the day, they felt less isolated and greater understanding about some of the issues they were dealing with.
We hope you can join us in London.
Claire and the Jo’s Team