Informal SW London/Kingston Let's meet

Hi there

We’re looking to hold one of these again soon - currently looking at the evening of 4 November for drinks and eats. All are welcome - please come if you are in the vicinity and even if you are not. Let me know if you are interested and we’ll organise venue and time :slight_smile:

Zoe

Hurrah - I am well up for that…

Lots of love

I am interested as I live in Staines and so could get to Kingston. I am not sure about the date yet as I have my Italian class on Wednesday evenings (with the exception of Wednesday 28 October when the class is not held due to half term at the school where the class is held) but I could manage other days and maybe the 4 Nov if it is the date most convenient for other people.

Rachel

I now work two evenings a week so Wednesday is the best day for me (selfishly!) and the 4th seems to be the best for some of the other people I’ve chatted to about it - I’m also away for two weeks after that. But I can change it if it’s a problem for other people.

Z

Bump bump!!

So far we have

Me
Michele V
Ali D
Catherine
Lisa
Rachel?

Please come if you can - it’s a good opportunity to meet people. It turns out that due to work that eve is the only one I can make until late November!

Z

Hi ladies,

I can make the 4th November. Looking forward to catching up with you all over a couple glasses of vino.

Bethany x :wink: x

Woop. Also Skybird said she’s going to try and make it.

Z x

Hi, I would be interested in meeting if this is still going ahead. Is it possible for someone to let me know where you would be meeting and what time please?

Many thanks.

Maria

Fantastic. Will be lovely to meet you maria

I think it will probably be at La tasca in Kingston, though will confirm that. Is 7.30 ok for people?

PM me and I’ll send you my mobile number!

Z

Will try to make it that night. If I can make it then 7.30 will be fine.

Rachel

It would be lovely to meet you at last :slight_smile:

Z x

Sorry haven’t been on in a while…I’ll be there, looking forward to a get together and catch up xx

I’ll come along too, if that’s OK. I live in London, and I’ve not really met anyone yet. Although I did chat to a few nice Northern lasses at the rally. Couldn’t make Let’s Meet! this time :frowning:

Sue

Me
Michele V
Ali D
Catherine
Lisa
Rachel
Bethany
Maria
Tess
Sue
Sky
Hana

Z x

Would have loved to have come to the Let’s meet in Kingston as I think that is the nearest to me, however I am doing a web design course on a Wed evening. What a shame!
Do have a lovely evening.
If there is anyone from Bucks or Berks or Herts or Oxon who would like to meet let’s see what we can arrange.
Pamx

Hi Guys

Have booked a table for 12 at La Tasca Kingston http://www.latasca.co.uk/kingston/ under my name - Zoe Ruddock for 7.30 on 4 November. I’ll try and be there early if I can. It will be a bit sad as some of us knew Sable, but it’s times like these when we need each other the most.

See you then

Z x

Yum yum!! Looking forward to it.

Bethany x :wink: x

Ladies I prob won’t get there till 8-8:15 but I’ll definitely be there. Don’t wait for me to order, i’ll get something once i’m there. Look forward to seeing you!!

Tessa xx

The La Tasca website currently has a 50% voucher off main meals from Sunday to Friday until 1 December. It states that a voucher is limited to a table group. I have printed one off which hopefully would cover our whole group if tables are pushed together to form a single table.

Rachel

Thanks Rachel - will print one out too!

Looking forward to meeting you :slight_smile:

Z