Infection after lletz treatment?

Hi all, I had a lletz treatment 4 days ago, and today I have noticed a watery and unpleasant smelling discharge. Is this normal or do I need to see my gp? Xxxxx

Call ur gp get some antibiotics to be on the safe side that's what I did x

I had the watery stuff but it didn't smell so I wasn't too worried.  Apparently the smell (if it's really bad) can mean an infection and then you shuold see a Dr.

I had the watery stuff but it didn't smell so I wasn't too worried.  Apparently the smell (if it's really bad) can mean an infection and then you shuold see a Dr.

I haven't had discharge just very heavy clot bleeding. I went to my GP yesterday who gave me some meds to stem the bleeding and provent infection :) recommend going to the GP xx