I'm new, cin2 then loop, awaiting results

Hi,

Well been phoning hospital since fri, finially spoke to someone helpful… Well I’m being polite saying that even! Because I had a lap
Op in feb, I have my check up for it on Monday 22nd. the consultant who performed op iis different from the one that has been doing abnormal cell stuff? So the woman that all my notes/results are with the consultan who did lap op. And that she would have to ask him what she is aloud to say to me onthe phone??? So I’m thinking ‘oh shit’ right now! She then said’ they ll prob run through everything with you on monday’. I’m thinking " probably! Probably doesnt help me right now, I want to know what’s going on!" I can’t sleep, can’t eat, got headache constantly thinking about it all the time. I’m going to ring them tomorrow and really try and get some answers.
Anyways Hun, that’s my rant over(until tomorrow) have you heard anything yet? And how are you feeling about work now? Xx
Hope you ok xx

Oh Hun,

Thats just awful......sometimes I think that these people forget that your life is on hold and that all you are waiting for is the results in order to move on.

I hope you get the answers you need.

Work was ok and it kept be busy not to think about everything too much. I had a missed call from a private number which I never get and had that last time the hospital tries to call so now am completely paranoid as no message was left which was the same as before. I'm going crazy and feel sick most of the time and hardly eat.....which is unlike me.

I go to bed early just so I dont think about it all but end up having bad dreams and hot sweats.....lol. I know its irrational but its a weird feeling having your life on hold.

Ring the hospital again today hun........hopefully you will get someone different and just explain that the person yesterday has really worried you now.

Thinking of you

Kerrt x

Hi Kerry,

I’m sorry to hear you feeling like you are , but I totally understand every word you write, and read between the lines as I know what we all write on here is what we thinking but sometimes you hope people can read between the lines as it’s just to emotional to actually write them words .

I rang them again today, and she said they have not had results back yet and apologised If she had me worried, which I could tell she was genuine with that.

I been getting some strange pains down stairs( sorry to be crude but on the outside of your vagina, like a throbbing pain??) I’ve got an appointment Monday ref- lap op I had In feb. I think I’ll mention it then ,

I do hope we all get answers soon , it’s driving me up the wall!!!

Xxxx

I am so pleased that they have at least put your mind at ease and its awful that she made you worried. :-(

I was getting a throbbing pain too and also pain in my pelvis and back.......I ended up in out of hours over the Easter holiday and they said that they thought I had a pelvis infection so I was given 2 lots of antibiotics. Do mention it......I mentioned to a friend that I had these pains and was told it was probably just in my head and that I was imagining something was there because I what I was going through!!!!!

10 days is up tomorrow but still no results :-(

Kerry

xx

Hi, have you heard anything yet? I got my results Monday, confused or what!

I have posted a new feed with the detail of it all.

I hope your ok, and hope you get good results back soon xxx