I have received my biopsy results and it showed up as C1N2! I am only 25 so I am very confused

Hey all,

I have had a smear test and got abnormal results. I then went for colcoscopy and had to have biopsy which showed up C1N2. I am so worried! They have told me I can either take treatment or wait for next appointment. But, I am very confused and not sure what to do. However, I will go to different Drs to confirm results.

I have always been someone who has had period pains and thrush etc. Has anyone else had this? What happened then? 

Hi.

I believe because your changes are moderate, they will either give you the option of burning off the cells (lletz) or waiting 6 months and doing another smear test. That's my understanding if your situation anyway? 

Hi I know this post was from March but I am in the same spot. 25 with cin 2. My doctor also gave me the option for have a leep done or come back for another colposcopy in 6 months. I chose to come back in 6 months. I don’t want to do a procedure if it’s not absolutely necessary yet. Especially when my colposcopy back in Nov. had cin 2 at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock. This time it was just 6 o’clock so the cells in 12 regressed! If I do get cin 3 then I will have the leep done.

1 Like