Hysterectomy tomorrow

Hi ladies...

Thanks for the replies ..... helps keep things in perspective.   5 days post op and I tried to reduce the pain relief...... result was a grumpy me and pain twinges !  Too much too soon.

Hubby thinks im mad and expecting too much from my poor old body !  Having said that the bell has grown legs and left the building !

Hope you are all doing ok

LOL!!The bell did'nt last long did it??.....Your lovely

husband is right(they often are,damm it lol!)It is very early

day's.The only reason I stopped taking the pain relief,was

I was doing too much and my husband told me to stop,but

I said no I'm fine.....Then got rushed back in with problems.

So,without pain relielf I knew how far to push myself.....But.

.....That was after at least a month!!!! X

No the bell didnt last long ...... but a search last night revealed its hiding place !!! 

Whilst I know that the hubby is right I would never tell him that .....  and to be honest the most I am doing is a lot of walking, as I find this helps with the swelling and pain, and I have been able to reduced the pain releif a little.  Like you I need to feel a bit of discomfort to remind me that things are still healing and to not get carried away..

Hope you are doing ok....  you have helped me so much .....

I am pleased that I have Tracey.There is alway's good that comes out of bad.

You have helped me also,it is good to share with people who just know.

I have my MRI on friday,don't have to tell you how I feel about that!!!Hopefully

will get some answers.Feel like I have been ill FOREVER!!!

I have lots of family problems at the moment,so the stress is not what I need.

But hey ho,takes my mind of what's happening to me!!X

Good luck for friday Becky ...... I will keep everything crossed for you that its good news xx

Dont let the family problems drag you down ..... remember to look after yourself - one thing I have learnt os to be more selfish and look after 'No 1' .....

Take care

Tracey

So glad to hear of your ops going well... I'm booked in for Sunday with radical on Monday and I'm dreading it :-( 

Hi Sharon

I was dreading mine as well - in the end it wasnt as bad as I had built it up in my mind, and the advise the ladies gave here really helped

Good luck