Husband has up and left after LLETZ procedure

I'm not even sure if any one can help..

I had abnormal smear results back in September and after a colposcopy they couldn't remove the cells without putting me to sleep. 

I had my procedure 2 weeks ago. A few days before I went into hospital I could feel my husband being a little distant and then ever since he wasn't how I thought he would have been. For starters he was rounding his friends up to go out on the Saturday night for drinks knowing that I wasn't 100%.

I went back to work 2 days after my LLETZ and wasn't feeling the best still.

We have 3 children (8 yr old son and 5 yr old twin boys), have been together nearly 18 years and have been married for 7 years.

Apparently he said he has felt 'unhappy' for months but to me this has come completely out of the blue. 

Has anyone had any experience of this? 

Hi hun I am so sorry to read about your problems at what is a really difficult time I have no words to offer apart from look after yourself and your children and give yourselves time to talk. Who knows your husband may just be as scared as you are and not know how to cope or he might just have lousy timing. Take care x

I am so sorry to read this and I hope you are coping OK. Certainly a wife with a cancer diagnosis sorts out the men from the boys. I am sad that there are children mixed up in your situation and you are not in a position to simply reinvent yourself, but you will find strength and move on. There's a lot of truth in the phrase "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Be lucky
And love YOURSELF! :-)
Tivoli