How soon after colposcopy can we try for another baby?

I need some advice! Had a tough time the last few weeks/months, found out I was pregnant &then got some smear results back from 6 weeks previous, severe diskaryosis. Between the results & the appointment I miscarried our baby. Went to hosp for the colposcopy,& just had results back saying it was Cin2, all has been removed, but will need a regular smear in 6 months. Now im desperate for another baby, as expected I think after losing one, can I do it now or do I have to wait so long for my cervix to heal properly? Any advice would be good, im obviously heartbroken, a lot has happened in the last few months & I just want our happy ending xx

We have been trying for a baby for 1.5 years now. I had a LLETZ 2 weeks ago. I was told not to have sex for 4 weeks after, and to not start trying again until I get the all clear from my next smear test (in 6 months).

I'm getting impatient as I am desperate to have a baby, but I know they're right. I need to be healthy before I can think about getting pregnant.

I know its hard, but I think it would be best if you waited until your next smear test, just so you're sure you and your baby will be healthy xx