how long did you wait for results after treatment

I had loop done  11 days ago, do the results take the same time as a biopsy about  4 weeks? Thanks 

Hi

I am in same position - I had Lletz for CIN3 9 days ago.  I live in West Sussex and they have told me within 4 weeks - its a nerve wracking wait for results isn't it?

Good luck

xx

Hi thanka for your reply

Yes I will feel so much better once the letter says they got rid off it all, I had loop to remove cin3 , tho I dont think it was a big area, I hope you get your results soon xxx

The wait is horrid :( I always end up thinking the worst even though it's so unlikely. Annoyingly the biopsies I've had during colposcopy didn't show what I had (inconclusive), and the smear showed moderate dyskaryosis and HPV 16 high risk, so I'm confused as to how two biopsies could be inconclusive. Makes me worried it's something worse than CIN 1/2/3. I literally don't know how to take my mind off the worrying, I've hardly slept, can't concentrate on the TV. How are you guys distracting yourselves? Hope you get your results soon!
xXx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Same Hun, had my LLETZ done 10 days ago with no biopsy taken before hand, only colposcopy, haven't been headed a cin either so heads all over the place! good luck to all xxx

It is rather confusing, I hate hate hate the not-knowing and having to wait for results :( The smear, biopsy and what the doctor saw by eye during the colposcopy have all been different so I do wonder how they determine exactly what is wrong. I am hoping the lletz will have taken away anything abnormal that needed to go. Good luck to all of us, hoping for clear results xx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Hi all

Its really hard - I find that being at work and being busy help - obvious I know!  If i don't have anything to do my mind wanders and I start Googling!!

Difficult time for all of us - but I keep telling myself that statistically I (we) will be OK

Good luck

xxx