I am going abroad 4 days after Lletz.


I'm presuming its okay to fly???????


Help please.





You need to check with your clinic, I'm afraid I was advised no foreign travel or long car journeys for 2-3 weeks post LLetz. Ring them & ask.



Thank you for your reply.

Do you think it would be best to delay treatment until after my holiday or is there a greater risk of cancer?

I telephoned the clinic but waiting fo a call back :-(

Many thanks

I was told I couldn't fly for 4 weeks after a cone biopsy so my treatment was delayed until afterwards. Home from holiday today, treatment in the morning! You are best to find out what they suggest and perhaps delay it so you can enjoy your holiday and go in the pool! Best of luck!