high grade - terrified.

Hiya :) yeah that sounds exactly the same as mine yesterday. Yeah they are checking that they have got it all, what CIN it is at and that there are definitely no cancerous cells. She said about a 4-6 week wait, is that the same for you? How you feeling? I've been tired today and had a bit of headache but not too bad x

Yes the same for me. Fingers crossed for us both then! 

Definetely not as bad as I thought it would be and it helped reading what you'd had done. 

My mum had the same thing about the same age and touch wood has been fine ever since. She had smears every year for a few years then back to every 3 years so I'm hoping for the same. 

I feel okay really, only had it done about 5 tonight though. I hope your feeling okay! 

Lets ta hope the next 4-6 weeks pass and everything is okay xx

Thank you :) been today and wasn't as bad as I thought it would be x

Haha! It's just inevitable isn't it :( yes I felt much the same, and still do to be honest I think it's mentally exhausting. Not much in the way of pain but two days ago I started getting really bad cramps and a change from the fluidy discharge to blood (sorry if tmi) 

personally I felt (and still do) deflated and down.

Need to pick myself up and get on with things.

easier said then done but listen to your body

xx

That's good to hear about your Mum. Yep, fingers majorly crossed for us.  I'm so tired again today!! Keep start gin the day off fine but getting exhausted by the end of it. Think I need a holiday!! Xx

That's good to hear about your Mum. Yep, fingers majorly crossed for us.  I'm so tired again today!! Keep start gin the day off fine but getting exhausted by the end of it. Think I need a holiday!! Xx

Ah I think it's only natural though. It's all a bit of shock and then it doesn't sound like you had the best time during your procedure! I practically skipped out of mine on a high that they had been removed but have started to deflate now due to tiredness and a bit of worry about it having worked etc. Absolutely knackered again today after work xx

Ah I think it's only natural though. It's all a bit of shock and then it doesn't sound like you had the best time during your procedure! I practically skipped out of mine on a high that they had been removed but have started to deflate now due to tiredness and a bit of worry about it having worked etc. Absolutely knackered again today after work xx

You should just take it easy for the next couple of days at work and relax over the weekend! I stayed off work today and slept for a couple of hours this afternoon. Going back to work tomorrow though. Hoping for a quiet couple of days. Yes a holiday does sound nice :) xx

How are you doing? Any results yet? I hate waiting so much :)

keep writing massive replies but it wont save them on here :( anyway hope your recovering well 

xx

Hey, I'm ok thank you. ..no nothing as yet! Trying not to think about it too much.  I feel loads better now though,  the exhaustion I had in the week has passed. My discharge has gone completely black now though! I'm assuming that's normal?!?! X

Hey, how are you? Not the nicest question in the world....but has your discharge gone black now by any chance?!  X

Hey. I'm okay thank you are you? No I've barely had anything. I'm sure it's normal but would maybe ring your doctor to check for peace of mind? X

Oh really...hmm yeah I might do. It does say in my leaflet that it can go black so not too worried, but thought I'd see what you had seeing as you're on the same time frame.  Let me know if you do get anything like that lol! Good glad you're ok :) x

Oh completely black :/ ive only had black bits, my discharge is a mucky thick brown colour now. Never been black, maybe you should give the doctors a call to make sure you don't have an infection. I was on very strong antibiotics the first week after LLETZ for a bad tooth and think that helped keep any infection away for myself.

my results are in but they can't tell me over the phone. Only that it's not in the urgent pile so will hear back in two weeks. And won't have to go back there. Hmmm. Can't seem to stay positive for long these days.

glad your feeling better :) I would certainly give the doc a call though xx

I've found my leaflet and it says black is normal. They sometimes ( not always) use a solution to stop bleeding and that can come away as black discharge. It's more of gritty black amongst the rest of it....lovely! I don't think it's an infection as it doesn't smell or anything. I think my nurse did mention something about it going black as well but I didn't take it in properly. I'll maybe ring them tomorrow though.  

Ah that sounds like fab  news. You sound like me and don't want to let yourself get too ahead of yourself.  But the fact it's not urgent sounds great! Let me know how you get on when you get them xx