High Dyskaryosis And hpv

So I had my first smear and it came back with high Dyskaryosis and positive hpv I’m booked in to have my colposcopy

I’m absolutely filled with worry purely because it’s a situation I can’t control and have 2 under 5s and all I can think about is worst case scenarios im driving myself insane

I’m glad I found this page because it’s comforting reading other posts

I don’t really know what my post is aimed at but just wanted to say hi and good luck everyone

1 Like

Good luck to u too. I can’t help much, I just got smear results. I have HPV
Don’t know how to cope or what to do x

Hi lovely
I just posted this morning about exactly the same thing. I have the same results as you and I also have 2 children under 5. I think we do just instantly think the worst because we need to be healthy and there for our little ones.
My colposcopy is tomorrow afternoon and I’m expecting to have a procedure to remove any abnormal cells found as I was sent a booklet on about this and what’s involved. I’m not 100% sure though.
We’ll all get through this together! The very best wishes to you and your little family. Keep us updated :heart:

1 Like

Best of luck to you mine should of been last week but I couldn’t attend due to transport and it being 8am in the morning so have to wait now till 17th September
So I think the waiting around is driving me in Samar and not being able to have control over the situation

Will be thinking of you x

1 Like

Same here hun but will be here to talk about emotions etc we can ride this wave together x

1 Like

Hi kay here… I’m here too to chat. We need to support each other… I feel for you all, with young children… Im older 56… Always had clear results from smear test… Was a shock to be hpv… I know nothing about it, but I here to support and chat, I find it helps to share story’s xx,

1 Like