Hi

Hi, I haven’t posted here before but someone suggested i should so here i am.

I’m Gemma and i’m a friend of Ally’s (midnightsky)
It was her funeral on Friday and she had the send off she deserved, it was truely beautiful. She arrived by a horse drawn carriage covered in loads of flowers mostly purple, her favourite colour. Her coffin was black with shiny silver handles, it looked so little :frowning: The service was beautiful, Dug did her proud and everyone laughed and cried with him, i don’t know how he did it. She was then led by bagpipe to where she lay to rest on a hillside with a stunning view. It still all feels so surreal.

I’m posting here because i know Ally had many friends here and someone mentioned that i should put my link for my Race for Life that i’m doing in Ally’s memory.

The link is http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/gemmamcleese
You’ll see that i’ve nearly reached my target which already shows just how much Ally was loved :slight_smile:

If you would like to sponsor me it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks for reading and all the best to you all in the future xx xx xx

Hi,
I followed Ally through her illness, she was a lovely young girl. It’s devastating to lose her. Her beautiful son, whom she described as her shadow, how is he doing, I know he has special needs and it worries me just how much this will have affected him.
It was really good of you to let us know how Friday went. Ally will be a huge miss to the girls on jos and a huge miss to everybody who knew her. Send our love to her lovely son and husband.
All my love Jill xxx