Hi.👋 waiting results…

Fell like I am being a bit “over the top” with the worry and anxiety of waiting for the results of the LLETZ. I am okay most if the time, specially if busy but once in a while my mind wanders and i get scared and anxious. But when ever i try to verbalise how i feel the people around me that know about it ( partner + 1 friend who lives too far away to see + 1 friend that is also my boss), they make me feel (i hope that is unintentional) that i am being over the top and should not be worried about it at all… so i decided to ask for a little “hand hold” here. Last Smear showed CGIN high risk cell changes with persistence HPV high risk in 3 smear. I had colposcopy and LLETZ done on 20/02/24. They explained prior to the procedure that i might need cone biopsy because of the type of cells. After the procedure, The Fellow Doctor, the Professor and 2 Nurses present did not tell me anything in concrete about what they saw, only that the results take 4-6 weeks but they were going to book the MDM discussion for the second week if March and that would hurry up the results and that i would get an invitation to participate as usual in cases of CGIN…
In your experiences, should i be preparing myself for bad news or there is really no point of trying to guess the Future?