Hi I went to the doctor thinking I had a water infection but it is soreness and pain in vagina

My doctor is going to take swabs and do a smear tests and also take blood tests for cervical cancer. I have pain after urinating and have a painful strange sensation shooting up inside , pain during intercourse , very bad lower back pain for a long time and intermittent bleeding but also in menopause . The doctor did an internal and said that I was very raw / sore inside and some blood was there . Could anyone tell me if they had similar feelings ? Thankyou