HELP!!!

so i went for a LEEP on the 10th for cin3 foned for my results today & the nurse said in her own words becuase she typed my letter up ..... 

"this is nothing to worry about, but we would like to see you back in june for another colopscopy & possibly another smear"

jesus christ so obv my margins werent clear?????? wish theyd explain things in duggy terms.... so frustrated why another coloscopy why not just go in for another leep if they werent clear? do they even know if it was clear??? arghhhh so scare worried as hell & i just cant calm down...... 

Following my smear I had the results come back stating invasive cancer found however after lletz treatment the biopsy showed severe cell changes only thankfully.  When I went back for my results of the lletz I was advised I had unclear margins so the lletz was to be repeated 4 weeks later but I was told this was only because my smear showed invasive otherwise the consultant said he would leave it to test in 6 months as it is most likely that even though the margins are unclear there are extra cells that are burnt away which he thought would then give a clear margin and he was correct as followinng my 2nd lletz there were no abnormalities found so please try not to worry it is only down to how severe my cell abnormalities were that I had repeat treatment straight away.