Help with results please

Hi, my results from the leep procedure have confused me a bit, can anyone confirm this means its all ok please?

It doesnt mention the leep procedure, just says complete and says no biopsy which i find strange. Also at the bottom on further management, what is hospital cytology?

Thank you for reading x

Hi @Beccy4

From what I can decipher, yes they seem to be satisfied with what they have removed from the LLETZ/LEEP, I’m assuming from the dates you had treatment there and then? That could be what they mean by no biopsy as they were able to identify by eye what grade it was instead of having to take a punch biopsy, although the LLETZ/LEEP is also a biopsy it’s classed as more of a treatment, but the part that says ‘depth 10mm’ although the name of the procedure wasn’t mentioned that’s how much they removed… the hospital cytology, cytology is usually a smear test or your test of cure in this case, they may want you to have this done at the hospital instead of at your GP practice? However all samples are sent to a hospital so I could be wrong I would query where you need to have this done xx

Thank you so much for the reply. And yes i was never sent for a colposcopy, i had a phone call after my smear to say i needed the leep procedure. I think the part that says results, “this should have been treated” i was panicing thinking maybe it wasnt. I guess its back to the waiting game now for the follow up x