Help in short supply post lletz

Late to this I am 56 and had my last period in June last year .
Hpv positive on my last two smears , no abnormal cells , had coloscopy and due to a little bleeding at this test , a loop lletz which was cleR start from hpv.

Had the third of those smears couple of weeks ago , a month earlier than the sixth month lletz post smear ,after a post coital bleed, insisted on swabs and had BV . Found some lumps on side of cervix so repeat coloscopy tomorrow , hard not to think the worst ,but could be polyps that have not erupted or scarring.Smear hpv no abnormal cells
Had dryness and itching and burning since January this year very little else so far , some tiredness, some heat flashes , emotional , weepy at the drop of a hat.
My husband suffers ED so sex is infrequent and this dryness and burning started after sex in January.
GP , nurses giving smears etc, not very interested , said I looked fine.
Had chat with GP , female, who would not give me an appointment nor help till I had gone the twelve months in June. They would consider topical oestrogen then.Then of course the lletz occurred so no help for another six months .
Then the BV diagnosis and treatment with topical antibiotics.
Wondering how long I have had this ?
Started b ack on the replens and serenity wellsprings 20-1 last week post BV and thrush treatments.
Probably should have left it till after to,orrow but It’s driving me nuts although post BV treatment it’s nowhere near as bad
Worried sick about coloscopy tomorrow , part of the anxiety I guess ,yoga usually helps with this .
Hpv and menopause is no fun at all .
I feel like .I am threading water regarding the hpv.