Help! Feeling very down and worried

Hi everyone. I have been of Birth control for over 3 years now and have had irregular periods since, just recently from beginning of March I have been bleeding between periods with a lot of brown blood also this happend throughout March to may, had one month without bleeding in between but now it’s started again ranging from fresh blood to dark. I had a smear test today and I bled quite a bit afterwards. Blood test and ultrasound was clear. Has anyone experienced this when not on any form of birth control. My anaxiety is getting the better of me.

Hello! I’m so sorry this is happening but I know how you feel. I’ve been experiencing similar symptoms but the only difference is I switched to a new birth control/hormones and have been bleeding in between periods on the pill. This happens in the middle of the pill (like day 12 to 16th of the pill) and it’s very light but very patterned. Then I still bleed normally after the pill monthly. I had an HPV test which was negative (yay) so I don’t know what to do. My GP is putting me off the pill completely for a few months to see. I’m still experiencing so much anxiety about this. Let us know how you are doing. xo