Health anxiety/awaiting biopsies/

mine did yes, she said it was definately cin 2 and possibly cin 3

how could they tell??? Was she right Hun with her guess xx

Hiya, Because of the amount of my cervix that turned white. I don't have my results from the lletz yet so I can't say yet if she was right sorry

Oh yeah sorry. Stupid question. Please do let me know when you get them xx

I will do, goodluck with yours to, try to stay busy distaction is the best way to get through the waiting :) 

Hi kandicrash 

So glad you chased up your results.. At least you can try to relax a bit now .. I hope you get them soon and hope all is fine. Totally sympathise with how awful it is waiting :-(  I'm nearly 3 months post op now and despite good results, things still keep going through my mind, but keeping busy and distracted is good.

Also spiros, hope you get sorted very soon too.. Bless you both 

Thank you lornie, keeping busy is definately the only distraction from the wait. Im pleased you had good results but completely agree the mind definately can get carried away with what ifs cant it!

Hi 

Thankyou :-)  yes the mind can get carried away ... Had CIN 3 and severe dyskaryosis but also high risk HPV :-( was a total shock. Even though the consultant said everything was removed,I still worry I won't get rid of the virus - which I know is silly really but it's still there on my mind 

X