Have CGIN and smile??

Hi am a 33 year old women with 2 children, always had normal smears until this year went for smear came back with cin 3, severe dykarostis from this I attended the colposcopy clinic to have three biopsys taken, I awaited the results of these which then came back i needed to have the lletz treatment to be honest since having that done I had almost forgotten all about it as I thought that after having  that treatment it was done and dusted!! Until just 4 days ago there it was a letter through my door to say they had found CGIN and something called SMILE?? Which I have never heard of it stated in the letter that this is not cancer but there is pre cancerous cells they are discussing me in an MDT meeting as to what happens next with me can someone please give me any information as to what is SMILE?? Am so anxious and worried and this waiting is driving me crazy if anyone can put my mind at ease even just a little it would help me so much.

i just want to know what am dealing with and can get my head round it and face it head on.

Many thanks  Charlotte xx

Copied this from another post for you

SMILE stands for 'stratified mucin-producing intraepithelial lesions of the cervix. I've copy and pasted a link for you to have a look at, as it's the only info I could find. Hope this helps http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11023104/

Thanks so much for your reply am hoping this link will put my mind at ease many thanks xx