Had Colposcopy treatment 1 wk ago had call today have to go back to hosp tomorro

Hi Nat,

not been on here for a while its all kicked in the cancer thing and I have had a couple of panicy days. The biopsy or tumour removed was 11 mm wide and 4mm deep.I have come to terms with the operation but what scares me more is any treatment that involves chemo. This sounds so vain but the thought of hair lose freaks me out-silly isnt it. I just have to wait for MRI scan and pray and hope that nothing else shows up. Cancer scares me so much as we lost our stunning Mum just over 2 years ago and saw the worry and pain it gave her .Wish time would just speed up so I can get treatment in whatever form they decide, then be positive for the future.

Hi Angle,

I really hope your scans are clear and you don't need chemo etc but wanted to reassure you that the regime they use doesn't involve hair loss. As it is low dose it doesn't have the same impact as other regimes for other cancers either. 

Have got my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Rachel xx

Big hugs waiting is definitely the worst bit in all of this I used to think I wish I could just sleep until results but had some lovely times when I forced myself. Try doing some normal things to take your mind off things and make time go quicker too. Thinking of you xx