Gynaecology not oncology

Hi everyone

So I had my MRI scan on Sunday 29th Jan, I must of missed the MDT panel for Monday 30th as I finally heard yesterday (6th Feb).

As we all are I’m pretty much really wanting the results - my sister died at 44 in 2015, which I am at the moment, to secondary breast cancer, so I’m so paranoid its gone anywhere else…
The appointment they have made for me however isn’t until next Thursday 16th and is with gynecology outpatients not oncology as I thought it would be…

I know we all interpret or try to interpret things but do you think this means it is contained as surely if it has gone elsewhere my appt would of been with oncology??
Do you think its worth trying to call them and just asking the question ? I’m literally going to drive myself nuts waiting another week and a half till I know!

I am also half way through a recruitment process with the police (admin based role) which doesn’t start till April and I’ve carried on in the hope my hysterectomy is a keyhole and I’m done and dusted ready for the start date…

I honestly feel in such limbo :frowning: