Good news

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would share some good news. I got my 6 month post-LLETZ check results today, and they were negative - ALL CLEAR! I'm so relieved, my margins were NOT clear from  my LLETZ in January, so I was sure I would be going back for more treatment again after these tests.

I hope everyone's doing well xx

Congratulations!! That's great news, I had the very same last week! I thought it would never be over so its really great to here things are healthy down there again! :)

Great news! Really pleased for you both x x x

That's great news!! X 

Wonderful news! Suzysooz, when is your follow up? Good luck and let us know how you get on. :) Vicky - Hope your treatment went ok today! Big hugs xxx

jjcarnage that's fab news too - happy tears!

Vicky hope you're ok after your treatment today xxxx

Hey VickyP,

Thanks for thinking of me. Had my smear today after much psyching up.

It was at the GP and the nurse reckoned results in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed! When is yours due? Amazing how fast 6 months flies

x

Hiya,

Great news Exercise-a-holic! 
I was just wondering, what does margins refer to? Reason I'm asking is that I've had a couple of biopsies that are returned with 'inconclusive' results and I was wondering if that might be the same thing? I'm feeling so confused / scared and worried. 
Very glad it's a positive outcome for you x

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks