Fundrasing - Reading

Hello all,

I live in Reading and want to fundraise for jos does anyone near me want to help ?

Kind regards

Em xx

heya emily,

i was thinking about doing a sponsored something - maybe like a run/swim/walk/trampoline bounce… something sporty - i’ve been sitting on my backside feeling sorry for myself and getting podgy for far too long!

jess xxx

Hello everyone

It was lovely to find a message with a kind offer to help raise funds for Jo’s Trust. If we can be of any help to you, with posters, T shirts, Christmas cards or any literature that you may like to hand out please let us know. Likewise, if you need any help in finding like minded people in your area we will try our best to put them in touch with you. As you may know, we encourage people to complete Gift Aid forms which allow Jo’s Trust to collect an extra 28 pence per pound from the tax office.

With very best wishes and thanks

Sue

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE -

Sponsored bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride_bike ride…almost everyone can take part…

OR, a sponsored drink 'til you drop. I’d lose ! but I’d have fun trying to raise funds…

SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE OVER !! :roll:

We are planning to have a walking event next year and will need lots of help - it will be in different places in the UK - Elaine has posted about it before.

Z x

Ok Russ a bike ride!! well I have no bike only a dog and now no horse so if you can get me a bike ill ride!! xxx

Hi,

Anything that can raise money/awareness or just bring everyone together is a good idea.

I am in the process of finalising an event for 27th April (sunday) next year all over the country, and would appreciate as much support from everyone as possible…

Details will hopefully be given at Lets Meet, but we will hopefully be looking at a 5km, walk, run, crawl, push (for those with children and pushchairs) or however else you fancy getting round. It will be open to both sexes (I know my boys have so wanted to do race for life for the past few years) and all age groups… Even if you cant do it yourself, we would appreciate help handing out goody bags, or trying to get sponsors, help whatever…

I promise we will give more info as soon as possible. We are hoping to make this an annual event and get as much publicity as we can…

Elaine.xx