Fleet Half Marathon

Hi Ladies.

I have been cancer free for 2 years and although I still pop on here from time to time to see how others are doing I rarely post.

As much as I dont post - Jo’s Trust and Cervical Cancer still remains in my thoughts each and every day. I dont think a day goes by when I dont think about whats happened and I consider myself extremely lucky and fortunate that I found help and support through Jo’s Trust when I was going through a tough time.

My husband kindly offered to do the Fleet Half Marathon on the 15th March in aid of Jo’s Trust Charity. Not only are we keen to raise as much money as we can, we also want to raise awareness of this terrible disease and encourage the women we know to go for regular smears. I am hoping we can achieve this.

After all the support I received here at Jo’s, my husband and I wanted to give something back!!

If any of you wish to donate or have friends or family you can badger for some cash then please follow this link - all donations will be gratefully received! http://www.justgiving.com/richierouse

Many Thanks,

Louise x

Hi everyone!
Just to let you know that my hubby ran the Fleet Half Marathon yesterday and thankfully made it to the finish line in 1hr 41mins!! He, as ever, was competitive and is in agony today but thankfully he made it to the end and I am so proud and happy that he was able to promote Jo’s and raise some money - to date he has raised £605 and £162 in gift aid…and there are still some people wanting to give that never got round to it before the race!
xx

oh thats excellent well done both of u!!! x

Well done that is graet news.
x