!!!First time Pap result of: ASC-H !!!!!

Hi all,

I'm new to this page and thought I could perhaps get other peoples experiences with receiving a Pap of ASC-H. 

I'm still waiting for my colposcopy but wanted to know what happened after any of your colposcopy when having your paps come back with asc-h.

id love to get experiences on all sides, good or bad.

Here's what has happened to me:

6/28/17- had my second baby. Vaginal birth

7/3/17- went to the ER as I was having fever, and intense abdominal pain.  ER doc said I probably have retained placenta and ordered IV antibiotics and an ultrasound, and after antibiotics were completed I was sent home with more antibiotics. Was told to follow up with my OB as soon as possible.

7/5/17- was feeling much better, recieved a call from my OB, she said that the ultrasound "showed 2cm of what they thought was retained placenta and if im feeling better then it will most likely pass on its own" 

8/7/17- post pregnancy check up. First Pap smear ever done: (I'm 22 years old) 

8/14/17- received call from OB office saying my pap results came back  showing inflammation and abnormal cells. And they want to schedule a colposcopy. Made appointment for 9/20/17- as they are very booked 

8/28/17- requested my pap results. Curious what they found. Pap results showed ASC-H.

---- still awaiting colposcopy to be preformed.

thank you so much for any information. 

-Kelly