First period after LLETZ and using pads

OK, Little bit of background, I’m a tampon girl, always have been.

Started my first period since LLETZ yesterday, and first time using pads in probably 15 years (showing my age!).

It was very light yesterday. This morning I woke up and went to the loo. There was a small amount of blood on the pad, but dark thick blood literally started pouring out of me! I couldn’t get on the toilet quick enough!

I’m at work at the moment, so sat in an office all morning, just popped to the loo, and the same again, small amount on the pad, but pouring out of me! Literally pouring. Thankfully I noticed before I had fully pulled my knickers down as it would have made a right bloody mess (excuse the pun!).

Is this normal pad wearing issues, or at least normal post LLETZ issues? I’m now scared to go to the loo at work in fear of bleeding all over my clothes or the floor trying to get onto the toilet!

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer xxx

Hello hope your bleeding is better but if still too much probably better to call doctor just in case. My first period after treatment was heavy compared to normal one but it got better on the second day. Take care

Hey @Hop1

Thanks so much for taking the time to respond.

Things have settled now, so I think it may just be that its my first period since the procedure.

xxx

Glad to know you are all better take care