First Check Up - All Clear!

Just thought I would report back to say that I have had my three month check up post treatment and I have received the all clear!  

I still can't quite believe it what a rollercoaster I have been on this year. Still feels very surreal and as if it all happened to somebody else and I was looking on.

I would like to look into some forms of counselling now as I feel I never really got the chance to grieve for our little boy as the diagnosis took over.  So that is my next step.

A huge thank you to all of you who helped me on this journey from my inital first post to all through out my treatment.  You are amazing ladies!  I will continue to pop in and attend my local support group.

To those of you newely diagnosed or going through treament I wish you all the best Jo's is a great place and you will find lots of help and support here.

Lisa x

So pleased for you thats fantastic news x x

Congratulations, I’m so pleased for you. What a year you have had! I’m sure you’re looking forward to seeing 2012 out & welcoming 2013 in. I hope you’re able to find good support to help you understand and cope with what you’ve been through, I can’t begin to imagine you’ve had to cope with so much more than most of us here.

I hope you have the happy times ahead of you that you deserve.

Here’s to many many more ‘all clear check ups’.

With love, Lisa x x

That is fantastic news! I hope this allows you to move forward and start grieving for your little angel.

Each check up gets better and better, I’ve just had the ‘normal’ result from my checkup MRI that’s a huge hurdle.

Take care of yourself x x x