Hello again ladies. So after a stressful few weeks of waiting around, scans and tests. My mri came back & the specialists where still unsure if their was a spread. I was put to sleep on monday n finally found out the result. Although the cancer is slightly larger than they first thought their is no spread all confined on my cervix.
I was then given the decision between combined chemo and radiotherapy or a radical hysterectomy possibly followed by radiotherapy. The decision ive made and feel is best for me is too go ahead with the hysterectomy. Although i am only 26 im fortunate to have a beautiful 14 month old daughter.
So guess now im wondering what to expect from radical hysterectomy. Recovery time time in hospital etc.
Thankyou all again for being herxxx