Finally have results after 6 weeks!

Well I threw the letter away with the number on. I phoned the hospital switch board which took ages to get through to. They then put me through and it went straight to voicemail. So I can’t be bothered doing that everytime. My original letter said results in 4-6 weeks and I had my colposcopy on the 2nd September. I had my smear at the end of the July so just feel like it’s been dragging on forever and it’ll soon be the 6 month check and then more flipping waiting.

That is frustrating. Hopefully it isnt much longer for to wait! 

I know what you mean about the 6 month check. Mine is in February and I'm already impatient for how much waiting I am going to have to do haha. 

xxx

Im please for you finally getting your results, the NHS letters are worded in such an awful manner at times. 

I would honestly say that I wouldnt worry. CIN is not cancer and just the pre cancerous cells, the fact that they are aware of them and hope they have removed them all is s great indication that even if they were to turn had they not got them all it would be caught at a very early stage.

Dont worry and try and forget it for the next few months.

xx