Fibroids post cervical cancer. Is it possible I am the only one?

Hello ladies, 

I was diagnosed in 2007, underwent a trachelectomy followed by 6 weeks of chemo-radio. I am so grateful that I've had no recurrence and currently almost 14 years treatment. 

When I was going through my initial treatment, I was told I had a very small fibroid, around 2cm, and advised 'if its not bothering you, leave it be'. Years passed and after some further tests, my 2cm fibroid is now approximately 8/9cm (about the size of an orange!) Its almost certainly fed by HRT. I have symptoms and struggling to differentiate what could be the fibroid and what could be just long term side effects of the cancer treatment. 

I had all sorts of tests, investigations, checked for a possible reocurrence, had two second opnions and advised its is 'just a fibroid'. 

Loooong story short, I am trying to avoid another surgery at this point because I know this would be quite complex so I have been put foward for an uterine fibroid embolisation (UFE). The procedure is done by an interventional radiologist and essentially what its meant to do is to cut off the blood supply to the fibroid. I feel really conflicted about whether to do it or not given my history. 

I am repeatedly told 'you case is unique'. I know this is a long shot but I am desperate looking for someone that had radiotherapy to the pelvis and subsequently had treatment for a fibroid or contemplating treatment for a fibroid. I would really like to connect with you/hear your experience. I have posted on oher forums and honestly, I feel like I am the only one of this situation. Can it really be? 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Any advice/thoughs really appreciated.