Feeling worried

hi, just wondering if anyone can tell me what the current waiting times are for punch biopsy results to come through? I had them done 2 weeks ago. Also wondering if anyone has ever had an erosion that has healed but left abnormal looking cells, I'm hoping that's what my abnormal cells are, just scar tissue maybe? I've never had an abnormal result before so I was shocked when I got my smear results! 

I think it depends on the trust. I was told 2-3 weeks and they came after 2. I know other people have been told 4-6. I hope you dont have to wait too much longer :). All the best xxx

Mine took around 4 weeks every time 

I hope you don't have too much longer to wait and the results are good news, always a horrible wait!

Sarah x 

I have an erosion which bleeds a lot, went for a colposcopy where they saw white patches and took a biopsy. I was told my results will be back in a week I have an appointment for 2 weeks time. Fx they come back quick for you the waiting is the worst! X

I was told 4 to 6 weeks (in North Wales) and I'm only just over 2 weeks in and it's doing my head in! I know that they probably won't come sooner, and if they do I would assume that means bad news! It's a bit of a lose/lose situation!Good luck with yours xx