Feeling ill 3 days after Lletz - new

Hi all

I had my Lletz on Tuesday morning and since yesterday I have been feeling really ill. I feel light headed, dizzy and have nausea. my temperature is also slightly raised at 99. I don't have heavy bleeding (or any bleeding for that matter) and i have no foul smell to my discharge. I don't really want to bother the doctors if its nothing.. Could this be an infection? 

Hey, sorry to hear your not feeling well. I ended up having an infection and it's very easy to get sorted with antibiotics. Could you speak to gp over the phone with your symptoms and see what they say? Xxx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good Nadiemcc. I would say it's definitely worth giving your GP a call or calling that non-emergency NHS line (is it 111?). They should be able to give you some good advice and tell you what might be signs of an infection. Hope you're feeling better today x

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result

Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Thanks both for coming back to me. Docs did some blood tests and I haven't got an infection but my kidney function is off so need to have some more tests to see what's going on. Thanks again for taking the time to give me advice xx