Fed up - mark II

Hi everyone

I posted on here a week or so ago about feeling down after having had LLETZ.

Over the course of the week I had been feeling better, discharge had calmed down, and I just felt better in myself.
 I started going back to the gym and felt really good.

Then yesterday at work, a sudden gush of blood :( Having my boss drive me to the hospital while I was sat on a towel has not been the highlight of my career to date! :( I t appeared that the scab has come off or something and I had to have the silver nitrate cauterization. Never seen so much blood in my life, it was horrible :(

Has this happened to anyone else? When will this end? I thought I was back to normal and then this happened. I am so frustrated, I already had to miss out on a half marathon because of all of this and I just want my normal life back!! I feel so rank today and so fed up :( Sick of being prodded down there :( Don't know how I am going to explain this to my colleagues when I go back on Monday - I called the hospital when it happened then left pretty sharpish...

I feel like I am being a massive baby about all of this but I am finding it quite traumatic. :S